Go! Go! Go! Search For Your Needs

Google

Ads

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh My Holy?!

Hey everyone!
Tell you a true joke la.. tat day we're having ME(microeconomics) tutorial class at 9am in the morning and Mr Biiang reach my house to fetch me and disheng at 9 05 and we reach skul at 9 35 den, somehow.. al of us wanted to try a debut ponteng.. not a ponteng actually.. juz do not want to enter so the embarassly.. >< I MISS?

I miss the days we shout "CHIEW" whenever we want to ask hiim to do something..
I miss the time we plan to sort out the team for HOIJIN!
I miss the days we go out sohai-ly at times square..
I miss the days i took bus to jun's house for "SPM revision".. xD
I miss the days we are planning where to go after spm, when to storm.. etc..
I miss when we planned to open this blog for ourselves...
I miss everything we did in canteen during recess..
I miss our PE classes.. Al ppl storm opponent's goal.. haha..
I miss my love life there.. xD xP
I miss biiang and disheng's illegal imigrant-ing.. xD
I miss the person i lyk now.. T.T
I MISS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

I you all too.. =) kip in touch!!!

Songher loves you.. =)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

omg why soo emo guys.. dont make me emo T_T