Go! Go! Go! Search For Your Needs

Google

Ads

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Life...Chinese New Year again, the boring one

Life can be such boring as you're sitting in a vacuum that you're not capable to hear any voices. Or, it can be as interesting when you enjoy everything you have and easily satisfy. Greedy people who always chase for pride, money, and much more to fulfill their desires. Well, I'm kind of human that own these 3 elements in my body and mind.

I'm currently in my office and facing my laptop with tired eyes which the color of the eye balls turned red and it's a little bit of watery. Yesterday, I worked until 5 in the morning. Why? Because I played RO Trinity lo...regretted now for playing it for 3 hours.

Huu...in a blink of an eye the holidays we've been waiting---Chinese New Year is arriving! I'm looking forward to having a gathering for the MEHSI ORIGINS...at where? Yes, as asked by the host we may be gather at Ng Kah Wai's house. However, he is not one of the origins but MEHSI gang friendly partner. The day after SPM when we gather at his house and stay overnight was still flowing inside my memories with colors that you couldn't wipe it off with any eraser you can find in the universe. Way back to the topic, Chinese New Year is coming. So, I wish we can increase the time we staying together happily and decrease the time which 'the song of sadness' plays.

After home, mother didn't scold me which is out of my expectation. She was acting like normal and asked :"eh, boy! came home already ar? Faster change your shirt, we're going for dinner"...=.=", is that my mom? She seems like changing to another one. I told her our plan to meet again in Chinese New Year and stay overnight at Kah Wai's house again. Guess what're the words coming from her mouth and her reaction? Shockly, she said yes and agreed about the plan. I was 'damn' happy to achieve the long-awaited answer. WOW !!!!

I came out an idea for bringing my laptop and Biiang as well as Song's future laptops. Install RO Trinity and PVP in a group or what? MVP! Well, although I think that trinity bring bad effects to me, it's a golden chance for helping Jun Hao to level up his new character (I'll convince him to play). I plan to stay at Kah Wai's house for 2 or 3 days if he says yes. My dad said we're not going else where but to stay at home in the short holiday. He then asked me to find my friends and have some fun. Chinese New Year ask my friends out?....HOIJIN origins!

Kah Wai, please inform me if I can stay at your house for that long because I really miss you guys. I hope everyone can do so. Seriously, life without friends are much boring than you can feel. A second of time is a thousand years for me, no kidding.

Leave comments and feed back please.

From: Mr. Jack Ying

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yee Hoo!!
I'm agree wif u 100% tat life without fren is a disaster!!
GAmbateh again for writing future post k..
xD

Miow

Anonymous said...

I can go kah wai's house!!
hehe on the 16th we go L.Mall storm 1st before going to his house together k? hehe hope kah wai don mind we all storm to his house XP

Biiang