Go! Go! Go! Search For Your Needs

Google

Ads

Monday, January 28, 2008

I miss..I miss???

Mr Jun Hao a.k.a Wakaka XD requested some posts about 'I miss...I miss'...since there are no body going to do so and seeing the blog to be left behind, I'll be the 1st then becasue, "If I am not going to hell, who else does?"

Depends, for any one else who have those sacrificing spirit to volunteer, which I accustomed to be not one of them (99.999% possibility I'm not included).

Any way, come, listen to my story...my story of not being school currently. Errmm... didn't I say I was very free to enjoy the life after secondary? Yes, I did, used I to be free and boring at office. The Chinese New Year is coming soon, even lesser work to be done. Sob, and that's it, my whole day.

After work, just like the past as student's life I go home. At night, neither watching TV nor sleeping are not my favourite. Then? What to do???T.T, what else other than Trinity Ragnarok Private Server Online.

Talking about that Ragnarok game, I wish every one our group of MEHSI can play. Joining the set up MEHSI guild and hunting MVPs as others suggested and go for war, even I'm poor in the game and can pay no 'zeny' but giving you the happiness of Ragnarok online game as the teamwork plays a role. But what to do? Some friends of mine disagree due to 'zeny' given by other guild.

I miss? I miss? What do I really miss? I miss the happiness we used to have when playing Ragnarok and Counter-strike. Or, I wonder do you still remember, our days in lower forms to be at the Cyber Cafe near our school ground. Games, play, staying together...whoa! That's what a life I wish to have. Do you wish time can be twisted or flowing back?......

I miss...I miss posts...even the origin whom he asked us to do so does not make any action on it. Sigh, I wonder again, whether does any one really care about this 'loving' (=.=") blog? Perhaps they're busy than I do which is definitely the truth but they still have time to be spent in writing in the chat box but not post...

DON'T MAKE ME DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED AGAIN...may the god of luck protect all the origins out of evil force and keep us prosper, healthy and happy.

Thank you,
Mr. Jack Ying

No comments: