Go! Go! Go! Search For Your Needs

Google

Ads

Sunday, February 3, 2008

My future...omg...headache again!!!

Arr....looking at my watch again, I can feel how slow time can be while I am sitting in the office in an icy environment. Hmm...I feel like I am another genius scientist whom I can fully understand an d even explain about theory of relativity.

I haven't gone to any gym or sports these day. And, without any surprise as I expected, I grew fatter...OH MY GOD!!! Hey, feel like wanna play my favourite football with friends now. T.T, how sad because I am working and they are studying in colleges which these are the factors preventing us to gather and play.

By the way, rethink about time, it seems quite fast and I can't believe it as things had just happened yesterday. 5 years has gone just in the blink of an eye. I grew up, and ready to step into another new environment where it leads me to reality world and stand proudly in Malaysian society.

Hmmmm.....there're various jobs to choose depending on the course teenagers choose in their college time. There's a month more from the release date of SPM results. Most of you have already chosen the course to be studied, and mostly don't bother about SPM results...straight A's???no A's???nah...who cares?

I CARE!!! Living in this world for 17 years and a month, I wonder why can't I find who is myself, my ability, and my tasks. Sort of confusing about myself...perhaps I am too naive, or perhaps I don't suitable to this modern world? Because...the passed time who students only study for examinations to become 'pegawai tinggi'...

Can you please help me to comment about me so that I will know myself more and soon, realize about my strengths and talents. Thank you...how annoying to worry about courses going to be chosen...haihz...

No comments: