Go! Go! Go! Search For Your Needs

Google

Ads

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jack Ying...

hey song, I'm fine and thanks for caring. Well, I have been working for quiet some days, not just sleep and eat...and excrete. One thing I want everyone to listen clearly. I'm not 'DAILOU' and I seriuosly hate that annoying name. It brings myself look stupid as possible, and seriously made me 'jackass'...

Let refresh our minds, KJH aka Jun Hao wakaka, mentioned and so did Biiang Sheng, that traditions of MEHSI and HOIJIN will live as long we're in the world. But, who can bring times back? It will never stop going on...Friends, nice word or I should say it's a magical word which it brings tons of memories, sweet one. But, not many of could maintain such a precious friendship. After being a man, working in a small company, and started get involved into society, I've thought of many things.

Work, keeps some1 busy. It keeps you thinking of relevant things about work and customer. What is the time you will meet friends? I mean, stay together with old friends everyday again...no need work, no need worry bout this and that. Death, everyone will meet it, no matter how great you are, how success you are or how poor are you. When? When can you go back to the past and enjoy bout it? No ways you can.

Human, is a kind of weak animal. I'm weak, but I am loyal to friends. If I were to choose between my girlfriend and HOIJIN origins, no doubt, you know the answer. Now, you're in college, soon, you will step out to this world and say proudly, I'm a grown man! However, I wish to stay as a lad, secondary school student.

How nice to be a student, with same uniforms everyday that unlike the colleges life which you have to think about what to wear? In fact, meeting friends everyday, chit chat 24 hours, leaving teacher aside and take them as nothing.

Sit in a table, looking beside of you, those are friends. Hands on the table touching highlighter and shout " GOGOGO!!!!!!"...tell me friends, if it is possible you to do that again in your life, at the same venue, with all same appearance and human around you...no! I say it loudly again, NO!

Are you regret? Do you feel sad leaving secondary school? Firstly, I though I won't. But soon, I do feel regret and sad. How about you friends? My precious friends who I wish to stay with forever in secondary school. No worries, nothing else.

Well, this blog has been twisted to an emotions expressions and friends gathering blog by my hand. I mean it. So, I suggest to change the format, which no more linking to HOIJIN intro, but to express feelings here and of course problems and everything.

Love, Jack Ying, manager of the post.

No comments: