Go! Go! Go! Search For Your Needs

Google

Ads

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gladness...

Under my alertness even though I am so tired in the office now because i was playing Ragnarok yesterday midnight, I was refreshed by Biiang's words after reading his fantastic post. Well, it's kind of gladness when I saw the post written which 3 of us probated for prefect in form 2.

Ok, I miss? I miss?...well, I think jun hao really wanna see those post writing what you miss...or maybe why do you miss...but, these kinds of posts cannot hold long. Eerrmm....can any one suggest what to do with the post? By the way I like expressing feelings here.

OK, tell you what I miss...

i miss the day when we have no worries in lower form. just like in form 1 i have been fooling around and be a laughter of teachers...although it's heart-piercing, but it was just a happy life in my memory.

next...oh yeah~~~i miss matthew cheah, our school chess king. During the year of my form 2, we used to play chinese chess together during moral time when teacher was not around...by the way the idiot teacher always not teaching. Sshh~~

lets continue to the next miss...although I know you guys are not interested...hell ya...oh now i remember...the days we went to cyber cafe...it was every friday right after school. And, we ate maggi mee....for lunch. That time, we were worried about got find out. however, i enjoy the moment of hiding from teachers and parents...but SOB! finally we got caught too...haha, it seemed like a war...a mind war...

wanna know the next? okay...here it is...i miss the time when we play highlighter. whenever chew or shu pin did something really stupid, our hyperbolic actions are so so so funny...such as: MEHSI la...OMG char siu memang char siu...eh, stop teasing him la, he was born like that...and more...hahaha

okay...there's a customer here...so, i will keep some other misses for next time...that's all for now

take care and good bye...

Sincere from bottom heart, JACK YING...soul breaker

No comments: