Go! Go! Go! Search For Your Needs

Google

Ads

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've never been so broing like this...

As the same thing I do in the office everyday, sitting on the icy steel chair which it looks old. Also, my eyes keep staring at the screen of my laptop with tiredness and awareness to make sure some one is signing in to msn and for sure I can have a chat.

The unusual thing that happens to the office is...the boring condition flowing in the air...not humidity, and how weird that is?...=.=" I am talking to myself...and my head keeps turning around to see my colleagues working as busy as they can. What about me? Sweat...what a stupid question. Of course, I am sitting still like the grand pyramids grabbing the yellow sands tight ages ago till now on.

Oh my god...Pn. Norma's class is even better, I mean FAR BETTER THAN MY CURRENT POSITION!!!!...T.T...T.T...T.T...

and now I started to miss school...all my friends...although they're sarcastic but I really enjoyed it. Memories evoked again. I still remember I have many names in SBU. Kenny and Jun Hao + Adam always call me 'FISH BALL'...and then Wing Ho, Songher, Biiang Sheng followed by the MEHSI Origins started to call me 'DAI LOU' as if I am really a leader of gangster...talking about it...=.=" the Swee Ann gave me the name---Terrorist when she saw I close my locker with a little strength...Maybe she is weak and so she felt that's vandalism towards the school locker. Sweat again.

Why is there no one writing post in the blog again?...me again. Oh my god! Okay...got to go...keep some secrets 1st for the next post...please comment...I am happy if some one really read my post and feel it from his or her heart sincerely.

Expressing love to every alumni of SMKSBU year 2007,

Jack Ying, the soul-breaker

No comments: