Go! Go! Go! Search For Your Needs

Google

Ads

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ouch...

I am about to sleep now, but since I saw there are so few posts here so I decided to give a short post la. Never mind hor???

I went back to SBU yesterday for Wu Shu class. Pokai lah those members cheated me to reach at 2pm while the master actually reached there by 2:45pm...

He brought a senior along...an eighteen-year-old girl. I think she is quiet pretty lar...Nah! If you think negatively I would chop your head off! /gg headshot!

Fuiyoh, tak sangka I flashed back about the road I travelled in SBU. Like form 1, I slept every monday when the principal was giving such a great speech...heha, pointless for me because I didn't understand and it was so boring, am I right?

And, the day when we sat for PMR and SPM as well as the day we had our results...a lot more la, very tired leh to list out.

Back to topic...I haven't been exercising for months lar...and when I did the warm up I nearly fainted dude...luckily I didn't...But when I stretched my leg, OMG the master sat on my back and I shouted in pain!!!.............

Then I asked for the jumping tricks and he demonstrated lah for sure. Shockly only I managed to do it...so call stuns I suppose...haha, BOU DOU MEI LOU hor?...sorry la but I am not shwoing off...just to share with you><

Went home by car.../gg I can drive already lor...and had another boring badminton time in Lake Club again...aih, loser an always a loser, for me!

Tired shiyet...nites dudes!

Jack Ying

No comments: