Go! Go! Go! Search For Your Needs

Google

Ads

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rotten???

You can throw away rotten eggs or meat. There's always a memorial item to be kept even though it isn't in a good condition...MEHSI blog won't rot in my mind, my memories.

As has been discussed by most of the members, I will try the best to prevent the blog's 'rotting rate'...and I am pretty sure about it.

So...so...so~~,some of them having exams, semester break, and waiting to be recruited into form 6???...no one has time or even to bother about the MEHSI, or should I put it as they have forgotten the blog and the gang completely?

Ok, I don't know what to write about in the blog again...hmmm, then I will tell you a news.

I stopped working and preparing to further studies...

Sayonara, leave a comment.

Jack Ying (you haven't forgotten my name, have you?!)><

No comments: