Go! Go! Go! Search For Your Needs

Google

Ads

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sweet Memories Of Origins

This is a post-video, edited by one of the master -Mr.Koh Jun Hao XD (=.=" XD is his favorite)-...which is also, voices from my heart. So, please read on to know me more.

In this great video, he brought every parts of my memories back, no matter we're hoijin-ing, playing, teasing or other things.

But, time has no legs and stop aside for us. Nothing could catch it, or even pause time for a second. Hence, this life is actually a very short term of being a creature who owns life. Who knows? Perhaps you'll die in the next minute?Or perhaps you'll live in this world up to 100++, seeing your grandchildren and their next generations enjoying the song of family?

Consequently, you'll be dead too?Won't you?Won't every human, animal or even plant?

ENJOY YOUR LIFE! ENJOY OUR LIFE! No one could expect when will you meet Jesus in heaven...so,what to be enjoy then?



You and I have family, have girlfriend, friends and perhaps child? But, how many of us could own a happy school life together with a gang of true friends linked with great memories? Talking about it, hoijin flashed back through my mind, as if it will stay there forever, till the day I meet with others in heaven.

Hoijin...Ah!!! What a great game? It enables you to forget about everything,time,bad memory, you name it!!!Besides, it left me full with sweet time, all with my friends. Perhaps girlfriends are crucial for you,but, for me family and friendships are my treasures. If you could find me died one day, I could tell you right from heaven, I miss my friends and family.

Maybe some of you don't get me, or couldn't sustain my character, but I've got to tell you guys. When I'm writing this post, its now 2:30 late in the midnight. I'm currently writing the post and updating eplscore.com before going to meet my perfect voluptuous girl in my coming dream. Seriously, I'm tired...but one more thing, is my tears. Its flowing down my cheeks without control, slowly...this is the 1st time I'm crying for friendship. (does that counted as crying?) Even said bye to primary friends, I had joy,truly. But why?why am I crying for this time?the secondary school life brought me bad memories,and I could still have cried? ****HOLY SHIT****, is this me?I couldn't believe that.

Try to think again,during my year of being a senior in SBU, friends played a huge role helping me to climb up continuously upon these hard rocks,boulders and faced examination-storms and else...thanks friends, especially those in form 4 and 5...well, the true moment that I felt I'm still living, for friends,family or whatever...is the moment of hoijin / hoitoi.

Perhaps my body and my walking style(I seen no problems?) did make some of them fear...In fact my natural loud voice is something which I can't control...they brought my friends fear...FEAR OF WHAT? fear of my bellows, fear of my everything that could bring shivers to friends...still remember, I was a tiny boy during form 1...got bullied most by a malay called Buzly...but, I'm just like you!wondering how could I converted to such a monster?

anyway, I seriously enjoy hoijin...it brings lots of great memories to me and its mean to me...friendship, communications, and more...thank you to my friends especially the hoijin origins because their appearances, their shadows...will never ever delete from my mind as long I am still alive...looking at my clock again, only I realized...its now 3 in the mid night...its time for me to go to my bed and have a deep sleep...goodnight everyone...

oh yeah...guys, in these 5 years...I knew I had got troubles to you all...But, I wish you could forgive everything I did,everything I said...everything I...everything I...so am I will do the same thing, don't worry!...don't ask me why...because I could only tell you...I'm the extinct one who is seriously faithful and loyal to my friends...even maybe some of them don't believe it...

BYE...please don't forget about me...may my shadow continue to live inside your mind...inside your memories...forever the same...I LOVE YOU GUYS...Opps...wrote too much...gotta stop!

Take care and bye...


No comments: